4.0 Creating a Label (Setup/Hold) Relationship
- Create a Setup or Hold Label using the Label icon
- Using left mouse button, click once for the start of the label and then press your mouse again for the end point.
- You can delete an arrow object by selecting it with SEL tool and pressing DEL key
- To move an label, first select it with the SEL tool and then drag and drop the start or the end point
- To change the label attributes (color, arrow heads)
- - press the right mouse button and choose from the options
- To attach text to a signal by selecting it from the drop down menu and checking the box.
- To attached text to a label, you need to use the LABEL tool